2013 TANA ELECTIONS
Guidelines for Candidate Information Statement
Conducted By: TANA Nominations/Elections Committee
Email Address: email@example.com
Chairman: Paparao Gundavaram
Members: Dr. Seshagirirao Meka
Guidelines for candidate information to be included in the web site and with the ballot mailing.
- Candidate Information should be presented using a Microsoft Word editable document.
- The length of the document should not exceed one page.
- Margins of 1 inch at top, bottom, left and right
- Font size should not be lower than 12 point for English and comparable for Telugu.
- Telugu fonts, if used, should be using Unicode only.
- Suggested content:
- Position contesting for:
- Personal Information:
- History of service to TANA and/ or other Telugu organizations.
- Statement regarding issues and request for votes.
- Information in this statement should be about the candidate only. Comments about opposing candidates are not to be included in this statement.
- A digital passport photograph of the candidate of publishable quality (300 dpi minimum) may accompany the candidate statement.
- Candidate information and the photograph should be transmitted by electronic mail to both the TANA Webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Chairperson of N/E Committee (email@example.com)
- TANA Webmaster and N/E committee retain the right to edit the information presented by the candidate for suitability and conformity with guidelines.